09 Jun Hospitality Services Manager
We are looking for a Hospitality Services Manager to join our senior leadership team who is passionate about customer service, operations, hospitality and events. You will be driven, self-motivated and goal oriented; and enthusiastic about living out your faith in community and “communicating Christ through relationships”. You should have:
- an active and established Christian faith and a sense of God’s calling to join Lee Abbey’s ministry
- a strong focus on service delivery and customer service
- experience of managing commercial contracts and budgets
- a relational approach and excellent interpersonal skills
- a pastoral heart and willingness to mentor and disciple others in their walk with Jesus
- supervisory and management experience
This position is a “live-in” job. You will join the Lee Abbey London residential Christian Community where accommodation, meals and utilities are provided. In accordance with the Equality Act 2010 it is a genuine occupational requirement that the post holder is a practising Christian and we would expect you to support and live out Lee Abbey London’s Christian values and ethos.
Further details including remuneration are available in the job description.
Lee Abbey London is committed to safeguarding children and adults and expect all members of our team to share this commitment. A satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check is required